One week Brilliance course – Special Interview Preparation program only for outsiders. “Daily almost whole day classes” Sunday Special Class for all students. Mock Sessions. All questions & answers in both languages (Hindi/English). This course is specially designed for students who want to develop their communication skills , Group Discussion skills , Soft skills , Body Language , Grammar & Interview skills. For 7 days you will be with us. Your food & accommodation facilities are arranged by PD CLASSESS. We promise to make you perfect in cracking any type of Interview. There are number of students who visits us for banking , UPSC , SSC , APS , KVS , NAVODAYA , SSB , MR , BANK , other Officer posts , etc.
Welcome for the next 7 days coaching from PD CLASSES (Food & Accommodation are arranged from PD Classes)
(Author of 3 Books) Mphil in English
BBA (DAVV) Indore
Do’s and Dont’s of interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are men of great experience. They are fully acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities required of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person’s worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your best to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of other achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and keep your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question put to you. Then answer it in a natural and normal way.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the new question to tackle it with maximum energy and interest.
(8) Feel pleased with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviwers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, quick without being aggressive.
(11) Establish a rapport with the interviewers.
(12) Emit vivacity and enthusiasm from yours looks and expressions.
(13) Be perfectly normal.
(14) Show pleasing and graceful manners, sufficient politeness and verve.
(15) Be smartly and soberly dressed.
(16) Gather adequate general knowledge before appearing at the interview.
(17) Tell frankly if you are not able to answer any question or questions, In case the interviewer or interviewers suggest the answer always show gratefulness to them by being nicely thankful to them.
(18) Try to show your interest in the job and never give the impression that you are only casually appearing before the interviewers.
Dont’ts (by PD CLASSES)
(1) Do not appear nervous or shaky.
(2) Do not speak in an affected style.
(3) Do not try to unnecessary elaborate your answer.
(4) Do not interrupt the interviewers.
(5) Do not enter into an argument with the interviewers.
(6) If somehow you miss to listen a question you can request the interviewer to repeat it. Never answer a question until you have listened it well.
(7) Do not hesitate in answering questions.
(8) Do not show ill manners.
(9) Do not be shabbily or gaudily dressed.
(10) Do not look gloomy.
(11) Do not talk more than what is needed.
(12) Do not boast.
(13) Do not try to evade answering the questions.
(14) Do not be aggressive.
(15) Do not lose your balance or presence of mind.
(16) Do not try to bluff or confuse the interviwers.
(17) Do not try to flatter the interviwer.
(18) Do not put counter questions.
(19) Do not hesitate to show your ignorance if you do not know the answer to a question.
(20) Do not make unnecessary movements of any part of the body.